Sunday, March 11, 2007

Online Equine Library

Boy am I having fun playing rather than behaving and heading off to bed. Have been strolling through horse sites/blogs and found one that listed horse related books that the person owned/had read and out of curiosity clicked on the link.

This lead me to Librarything.com - a site where you can build an online catalog of all the books you have, drawing information from the likes of Amazon.com. Now, as someone who has recently posted about building up my horse related library, this was totally appealing! Curious to know what I've got in my library? Check out the search I have placed on the right hand column of this page a bit further down. Example, type in the word 'polo' and see what happens... totally cool!:D

You can also have on your blog/site a random show of books in your library like so:


"You Know You're A Horse Person When... ...on rainy days, you organize the tack room, not the house. "

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
i love your blog ! Mind to exchange links ? Email me if you are interested

Cheers,
Edward
squall768@gmail.com

14.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home