Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ireland and Horses

So I love horses, and I love the idea of travelling; but travelling isn't cheap. One thing that's so appealing about these animals though, is that you can work with them almost anywhere around the world.

Ireland has always been a dream of mine as a place to visit and has been made possible thanks to horses.

If you love working with horses and have a desire to travel, I strongly recommend you do so! The cheats way to do it without it costing too much, I believe is working holidays or attending an equine related course.

Currently, I'm studying at the Irish National Stud and am thoroughly enjoying myself, having come to another country to work with horses in an environment where I am learning daily, doing something I love and getting to meet different people from around the world and therefore - many contacts.

Check out the stud at http://www.irish-national-stud.ie/

"The outside of a horse is good for the inside of man." - Winston Churchill

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomases said...

Good to see your post darling. I'm going to add a link to your blog on mine so others can find it too.

So look forward to hearing more about what you've been doing - and maybe you might get to add some photos sometime - if you can get them off your camera! Love mum.

11.4.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home